We have purchased a crib and changing table/dresser! Daddy was very excited (as was I) and put it together the day after we got it. He did an awesome job!
We will be getting a glider which will go where the chair is now. I have the bedding picked out but I'm going to wait a little while and then buy both the boy and girl versions and take back the one we don't need when Baby arrives! The blanket on the crib was made by my Grandma B a few years ago. She decided she'd hang up the knitting needles but wanted to make sure that we had a blanket from her. It is so adorable! My knitting doesn't hold a candle to her abilities!
Here is that dresser that we took out of our bedroom. We painted it and put new handles on it. She turned out pretty cute!
And you may be wondering why I took a picture of a closet. This is what we have been feverishly working on the past few weekends.....organizing our junk so we could empty Baby P's closet. You have no idea how awesome it feels to have this closet empty!!! It was floor to ceiling only 48 hours ago with stuff!
I've Moved!
13 years ago
Hurray for progress! I love the furniture! Can't wait to see it finished!
ReplyDelete