Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's been a crazy couple months!!!

I have been the worst blogger lately.  It's been crazy around here.  Our little bundle decided that for the first 5 1/2 weeks she wouldn't sleep.  The sun would go down and she would get wound up.  Then, as the sun was starting to come back up, she would wind down.  It wasn't just an issue of days and nights mixed up, it was "colic".  The word you never want to hear a doctor say when referring to your newborn.  The good news is that she has settled down and now sleeps 7-9 hours at night.  She is cooing, smiling, laughing and holding her head up.  All the fun things you can expect out of a 7 1/2 week old.  Her squishy cheeks are completely irresistible.  We find ourselves just snuggling with her for hours on end.  It's simply the best.  I'm still in aw when I look at her.  She even has little tiny veins in her eyeballs just like the rest of us!!! Truly the greatest gift!!!


And because she is now able to do this, we are all MUCH MUCH happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment