Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No 40 week bump pic for us!!!

September 29 at 3:35 PM we welcomed our little bundle.
Siena Elizabeth
8 pounds 12 ounces 21 inches
 


 She even got Aunt Betsy's approval!!!  Betsy came the first night and showed off her nursing skillz.  She was flipping switches, taking her temperature and listening to her lungs.  It was hilarious!!!  Betsy gave her stamp of approval and we were good to go.  I'm so thankful to have a knowledgeable nurse to call when in need:)  
  So, the little sweet pea made it a little trickier of a delivery because after the doctor broke my water, he discovered she had done a somersault and was breech!  We had a bit of a surprise with the c-section but she was screaming like crazy when she came out and it was the best sound I've ever heard! Thanks to all for your love, prayers and support.  She is truly a gift from God. 
We are now home and doing great!!  The first night was a little touch and go because we weren't quite set up with our things and didn't have a "plan." But now we do and she did great last night. I think I ended up with a total of 7 hours of much needed rest and I even summoned the strength to blog!! 
More updates to come.  She has some pretty adorable outfits to wear now so we can dress up our little girl.  We just need to get out of the house so we can show 'em off!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Baby Girl! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I know you are busy with that new little bundle...but we NEED a blog update!
    Can't wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete