
My first picture will be that of Baby P. This was our first ultrasound! We were just about 8 weeks when it was done. We were able to hear the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my entire life....that 155 beats per minute heartbeat. I could have listened to that all day long. We are now 10 weeks and will be 11 on Thursday...so my "new week" will always start on Thursdays! Due Date? September 30th.
How's mama feeling? Well, let me preface this with, I understand a mother's love. Even though there is probably a good 2 hours out of the day that I could just gag at the drop of a hat, it's all worth it, I'd do anything for that little bumpkin...even feel like crap. (not that I have a choice, but I'm not complaining!!) I've been pretty tired and could probably eat every food item in our house at any given moment. Although Patrick will tell you that I feel that way even when I'm not pregnant....oh well, at least I have an excuse now!!
What is that blob? It's the baby, of course!! There is a little loop at the end of the tadpole, that's the yolk sac, it disappears as the baby develops. The doctor said it's more of an evolutionary thing and doesn't really have a purpose. In this picture, the baby is 1.28cm...that's 1/2 an inch! At 10 weeks that little nugget is now twice that big and has all appendages and fingers, which the baby can already bend! I'm truly amazed, it's a miracle.
A little miracle indeed, the little sweet pea. our peanut. either way. :)
ReplyDeleteIt truly is a miracle! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete